Fast Five: Bible Study Group Online Training
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
- Adult Sunday School Leaders Training Series. This series provided by the Alabama Baptist State Board of Missions offers a specific focus for Adult Sunday School leaders. These are a series of 5-6 minute videos that could be shared weekly via email.There are a variety of additional training videos for age-group leaders and Bible study group leaders available as well.
- Starting Groups that Reach, Teach, and Minister, Louisiana Baptist Convention. This 4-part audio series is led by Rick Howerton, Discipleship and Small Group Specialist, LifeWay Christian Resources. It is provided by the Louisiana Baptist Convention, member of the 4:12 Network.
- The Role of the Bible Study Group Leader. A three-part videos series sponsored by the Louisiana Baptist Convention, 4:12 Network Member. These short videos could be sent via email during the summer to help your adult Bible study groups remain focused on their ministry.
- Reconnect Sunday School. This is a video training site provided by Bob Mayfield and the Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma. While the content is designed for Oklahoma Baptist churches, it can be used for your church even if you don't live in Oklahoma!
- Teaching for Life Change. This is one of many channels provided on the Southern Baptist of Texas Conventions online training site. This particular channel is a 4-part series that could be used as a part of your online training strategy. They also provide multiple channels with a variety of additional training topics.
These are just a few of the resources available that could enhance your ministry to Bible study group leaders. If you need live training, don't forget to search the 4:12 Network for all you ministry training needs.
FAST 5 is a weekly post featuring five 4:12 Network members, affiliates, resources, and/or other helpful information that you can reference while developing plans for your discipleship ministry.
Be sure to join our mailing list so you can receive regular updates.